Friday, February 7, 2020

Farewell Speech by Juzer

Good morning to respected teachers and my dear friends

First of all I'm honoured to be chosen to give a farewell speech today. 
15 years with you guys at the same place definitely something right and amazinggg. 

I would like to thank Sonu sir for all the music lessons for the fun time that we've had with you. All the singing and dancing in the music room will be missed. 

Ashish sir thankyou for helping me reach my potential and develop my sportsmanship quality. And my fellow mates guess what we finally have freedom to grow our hair as much as we want. Yes ashish sir? 

 All my primary section teachers who played a significant role in making my base strong. Thank you for your corrective criticism,  consultative suggestions and constant support. 

Renuka ma'am and dipesh sir thank you for all the guidance that you gave me and for encouraging me. 

Thankyou bhavesh sir for always believing in me and listening to my business ideas and investment plans, that really helped me to build up my confidence  and kept me on my feet. 

Shilpa ma'am I'm sorry for always troubling you. 
 
All our teachers were not just our teachers but also our friends and our mentors. I really appreciate all your  efforts and your help. 

We all are going to miss commenting in classroom,  talking while teacher is teaching, asking teachers for sports periods, recess
Time- we all eating sharing our Tiffin box,  going to canteen having tea together,  those yummy Samosas, laughing on being sent out of the class, whispering in the library,  running on the stairs and every other thing we did within these four white buildings

And the girls from our class are surely gonna to miss going to washroom and crying. 

On my part I'm nursing a broken heart but on a bright side I am blessed to have many wonderful friends here and I guess we all agree that we are going to cherish these memories forever. Lastly I thank you all my mates for being there for me.   You all will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment will be added after verification.